|Constructeurs||Ti Cycles [USA]|
|29er / 650B, Exzenter-Tretlager EBB, Gates Carbon Drive, Scheibenbremse|
|Dernière mise à jour||18.03.2013|
The benefits of 26" and 29" wheels, the drawbacks of neither - This frame design first surfaced at NAHBS 2011 in an ultralight, rigid, single-speed build with one of our custom girder forks.
This latest iteration, specifically designed and built for a larger rider, forgoes the seat mast for a traditional post, mates the oversized 44mm head tube with butted titanium tandem tubing (1-3/4" .045 wall down tube, for example) for unparalleled strength, and has suspension-corrected geometry.
Some call it overkill, others call it bomb-proof, we call it fun.
- 14-speed Rohloff Speedhub with Gates Carbon Drive
- Minimalist chainstay break for belt drive application
- Scalloped chainstay for ample belt drive sprocket clearance
- BB30 bottom bracket shell for increased stiffness and reduced Q-factor
- Monostay rear end allows for shortened seat stays and increased rigidity
- Pierced top tube for added compliments
-Bead blast finish
- The most bad-ass looking bike on the trail