Should any operational issues arise while using the Rohloff E-14 system (e.g. inability to shift one or more gears), and the auto-calibration feature fail to rectify the issue, then it will be necessary to manually calibrate the E-14 system.
Make sure to note the Axleplate position in relation to the E-14 Shifter Unit.
Tip: Take a photo of the position with your Smartphone.
Now follow these steps::
- Connect the Rohloff E-14 Shifter Unit to the eBike.
- Install eBike battery.
- Switch eBike system "on".
- Use the " + " button to shift the Rohloff E-14 Shifter Unit into gear #14 (gear 14 should be visible on Bosch dispaly).
- Switch eBike system "off".
- Remove eBike battery.
- Disconnect Rohloff E-14 Shifter Unit from the eBike.
- Re-fit SPEEDHUB wheel. Click here for tips on wheel removal/installation.
- Install eBike battery
- Re-attach Rohloff E-14 Shifter Unit with eBike cable loom
- Switch eBike system "on"
- Use the " +/- " buttons to check that all 14 speeds are now accessible (check if all gears are visible on Bosch display)