- Rohloff SPEEDHUB XL for Fatbikes
- The Rohloff AG is now 25 years old!
- The Rohloff Revolver 3 is introduced.
- The new SPEEDHUB Twist-shifter is introduced.
- The book Rohloff - Geschichten (Rohloff-Stories) becomes available as from November.
- Rohloff Online-Shop complements the product range for our dealer network.
- Finals of the Wanted-Campaign in Fuldatal. 55 riders were awarded, each of whom has ridden more than 60,000km with their SPEEDHUB.
- The 100,000th Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14 was assembled at the 2008 Eurobike Show by Bernhard Rohloff before a live audience.
- The Rohloff AG celebrates its 20th anniversary and now provides employment for approximately 35 staff members.
- The 50,000th SPEEDHUB 500/14 is produced.
- 10 years of Rohloff Online at www.rohloff.de
- The 40,000th SPEEDHUB 500/14 is supplied to the awaiting market.
- The Rohloff GmbH changes into Rohloff AG.
- We move into our new production facility in Fuldatal, Ihringshausen near Kassel/Germany.
- We receive the Innovation award from the Kassel city council
- Founding of a new branch - Rohloff-Australia.
- The first SPEEDHUB 500/14 hubs are supplied to the awaiting market.
- The first SPEEDHUB 500/14 is presented live at the Eurobike trade-fair in Friedrichshafen.
- Founding of a new branch, Rohloff Inc. in the USA.
- Introduction of the SPEEDHUB 500/14 at the 10th anniversary of the IFMA show in Cologne.
- We go ONLINE at www.rohloff.de .
- The new chain lubricant Oil of Rohloff is introduced.
- The Rohloff Lubmatic is introduced.
- The Rohloff HG-IG Check is introduced.
- The Rohloff Caliber is introduced.
- The Rohloff Revolver is introduced.
- All Campagnolo-Groups are equipped with S-L-T 99 chains.
- Greg Lemond wins the Tour de France in 1990 using an S-L-T 99 chain.
- The Rohloff Cash8 is introduced. It functions as an adapter to make Campagnolo cassette hubs compatible with Shimano derailleur cassettes. The Cash8 is no longer available.
- Trade show introduction of the chain S-L-T 99 at the IFMA 1988.
- Move to our new production facility in the Moenchebergstraße 30, Kassel/Germany.
- The first S-L-T 99 chains are supplied to the awaiting market.
- Founding of the company Rohloff GmbH run by Barbara and Bernhard Rohloff.
- Claiming of the first patent for the chain S-L-T 99.